The highlight of each month is seeing the fabulous pictures of all the beautiful Poole and Robertson children. I thought Lawton's picture in the pink coat could not be topped! Now, the daffodil pictures and I love Double Trouble. I adore children's clothes and it is a delight to see the latest fashions on Lawton and the traditional monogrammed baby clothing. I am going to send your blog address to my W college roommate in Virginia. She loves baby pictures more thsn I do! Margaret Ann
The highlight of each month is seeing the fabulous pictures of all the beautiful Poole and Robertson children. I thought Lawton's picture in the pink coat could not be topped! Now, the daffodil pictures and I love Double Trouble. I adore children's clothes and it is a delight to see the latest fashions on Lawton and the traditional monogrammed baby clothing. I am going to send your blog address to my W college roommate in Virginia. She loves baby pictures more thsn I do! Margaret Ann
2 comments:
Rick and Aletha Scott,
The highlight of each month is seeing the fabulous pictures of all the beautiful Poole and Robertson children. I thought Lawton's picture in the pink coat could not be topped! Now, the daffodil pictures and I love Double Trouble. I adore children's clothes and it is a delight to see the latest fashions on Lawton and the traditional monogrammed baby clothing. I am going to send your blog address to my W college roommate in Virginia. She loves baby pictures more thsn I do! Margaret Ann
Rick and Aletha Scott,
The highlight of each month is seeing the fabulous pictures of all the beautiful Poole and Robertson children. I thought Lawton's picture in the pink coat could not be topped! Now, the daffodil pictures and I love Double Trouble. I adore children's clothes and it is a delight to see the latest fashions on Lawton and the traditional monogrammed baby clothing. I am going to send your blog address to my W college roommate in Virginia. She loves baby pictures more thsn I do! Margaret Ann
Post a Comment