what beautiful babies - my mama told me the great news, and i am thrilled for y'all!! love, kate
AS- they are beautiful!!!!! You look great too!!!! CONGRATS!!
Oh how precious!! I am so glad to see you are getting a little cuddle time with them. Miss you!!(You look great by the way!!)
I am so glad you are all doing well. I know you are ready to get those precious babies home. We can't wait to meet Charles and Aletha!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what beautiful babies - my mama told me the great news, and i am thrilled for y'all!! love, kate
AS- they are beautiful!!!!! You look great too!!!! CONGRATS!!
Oh how precious!! I am so glad to see you are getting a little cuddle time with them. Miss you!!
(You look great by the way!!)
I am so glad you are all doing well. I know you are ready to get those precious babies home. We can't wait to meet Charles and Aletha!
Post a Comment