Monday, May 11, 2009

Charles & Aletha

On May 2nd (@ 31 wks) we were blessed with two healthy babies. Charles Fredrick Poole III weighed 3.6 lbs and Aletha Verser Poole weighed 3 lbs. Both babies are growing & enjoying life in the NICU. We can’t wait to bring our new additions home! (The tubes are just feeding tubes….no oxygen necessary for these babies….thanks to the many prayers!)

When Lawton first met her siblings in the NICU, she asked Rick, “what else…..what other babies are mine.” Rick quickly assured her that a brother & sister would definitely be enough to keep us all busy!

We appreciate all of the many prayers for our family. It has been tough juggling twins in the NICU and getting Lawton’s diabetes in check. We take comfort in knowing that God is in total control!!!













Charles



Aletha

11 comments:

Susan said...

Alan and I are so happy for you guys. We have been praying for you both and the rest of your family. Congrats. We hope to meet them all sometime soon.

Nicole said...

Ya'll have been in our thoughts and prayers! They'll be home in your arms before you know it. Hang in there!
The Parnells

Stephanie said...

we're all so excited for you guys! Congratulations on your two beautiful babies! :)
And I ditto Susan... we can't wait to meet them!

Allison said...

congratulations! They are beautiful!

The Fab Five said...

oh i'm so glad to hear they are doing great! Ya'll are always asked about all over! God is Good!

Elizabeth Murphy Collins said...

OMG! Aletha Scott..how exciting!
I know you are thrilled to have those little babies here...

I can't wait to see more pictures...Love to you all!

Bedsole Boys said...

Just beautiful!! Praying for you all, Jennifer, John David and Thomas

The Sabbatinis said...

We can't wait to meet the newest members of the gang!! They are beautiful!! As always, let us know if you need anything!! See you Soon!!

Angie Haraway said...

Praying for those precious babies and of course for mom and dad! Twins are such a blessing! God is good!

Laura said...

I'm so excited for you! I can not wait to meet those precious babies and I know you look forward to having them at home with you. God Bless.

Maggie and Nathan said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You are so blessed with a beautiful and healthy baby boy and baby girl -- I know Lawton must be so excited. She will such such a wonderful big sister! Congrats again; I'm sure they have already begun growing like crazy! : )